Sunday, May 8, 2011

**where it all began**

So this is how it all began.
In 2005 all stakes all joined together to celebrate the 200th Birthday of Joseph Smith. I was one of the dance also every single young women. So me and my best friend are just chilling against the gate waiting for our performance and BAAAM I see this guy right, ahaha and I just like damm he's hott and my bff who is Leva Sekona is like oh thats my cousin. So she calls him over n introduces us. His name was Unga and gaadang when he started talking I was like oh what the sexy accent, but I couldnt understand him ahaha like I cared anyways i was just admiring him ahaha. Well from there we started talking. Well then from there we started dating. Can I just say it was a relationship from HELL ahaha. ex: crazy exes ahaha oh my sometimes I wonder WTH was I thinking. aahaha
1 yr later  SURPRISE I find out Im expecting. Holly crap I was going crazy, I literally was thinking about abortion. I was excited for graduation&my trip back to tonga. So many things were running through my mind, but the only thing that I was MOST scared for was my parents. I did not know what to do. So I just left it at that. I just wanted to just let it ride and or I don't even know what exactly I was thinking. The crazy thing is that I was so scared but I wanted to go home already and tell my parents. Yet I was terrified. So I had my aunty Lea call my parents to her house so I can tell them there. OMG I thought my life was going to end that night. I can still remember that day as if it were yesterday. As soon as I told my dad, I expected something else to happen. Instead he calls me "come here and sit on my lap" I walk over and he is just in tears telling me, that NO MATTER WHAT I will always be his Princess. We then talked and my dad tells me I have to tell my brothers...Yes and on top of that it was Monday and for some reason this particular Monday ALL my brothers were all at the house waiting for family home evening. Im so blessed to have brothers who LOVE me so much. They had to accept what I had done. My brothers are my everything after my lil family. I love them to the moon and back a million times. Well I told my brothers and I felt so much better after. 3 months later I tied the knot with my Husband Sione Mo'unga Vea *Unga* July 15,2006 the day after my 18th birthday lol and we are still GOING STRONG will celebrate our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY THIS JULY.
                                             ***********S&S July 15,2006*********

No comments:

Post a Comment