Sunday, May 8, 2011

MY FAMILY


My name is Siunipa Nanuola Takai-Vea. Im 22 years of age. I currently reside in Salt Lake City,Utah. I come from goodly parents Moimoi Angaha Moeakiola Takai & Sulieti Unaloto ki Uiha Kioa-Takai. I am happily married to Unga Vea. We have been married for 4 years. It will be 5 years this July. We are blessed with 2 beautiful boys. Our oldest Isaiah King Ezekiel Vea who is 4 years old whom my husbands sister named. Our second is Sione'one Julian Vea whom I named after my oldest brother. I have 4 brothers who are 
 Sione'one who is currently studying for his masters degree lol, next is my brother Tuuta who has a daughter who will be 5 years old this June her name is Jaelynn who I adore and love very much,next is Billy who is expecting a baby girl with girlfriend Alexia any day now. I cant wait for another Takai Princess to arrive, and last but not least the head ache of the family and baby Sosaia known as TAKAI. My father n-law is Aisea Vea and my mother n-law is Luva Vea. My husband only has one sister named Edwina Vea. I love my family and I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment