Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TAKAI*PRINCESSES*


this is my niece Siosiana JAELYNN Takai born June 11,2006. It was a very emotional day when I found out I had a niece(daughter of my brother Tuuta). 7 months after my brother had returned back from his mission,We had a FHE at my parents. That day my brother then told all us that he has a daughter. Hhhhmmm first thing that ran through my head was like Are you sure she is yours? How do u know for sure? yada yada yada...several questions running throuhg my head. He then pulls out all these pictures of this lil girl I have never met and Im just in shock, WOW shes so BEAUTIFL!!! that very same day my brother asked if we wanted to meet her, ME UHH DUH OF COURSE lol... omgeee when I seen this lil girl she acted as if shes known me forever. people can say all they want but he is my brothers daughter. 
I've only been in Jaelynns life for almost 2 years and I feel like I've known her forever. This lil girl is definitely my lil minnie me lol. Words cannot express how much I love her. Im glad we were able to be in her life at a young age, even though I wish I would've known from birth but I believe in things happen for a reason. If it werent for my brother returning back from his mission early, I dnt think we wouldve EVER known about her being our VERY OWN TAKAI PRINCESS.... She has such an amazing personality, very smart and very mature for her age*yup just like aunty* lol. 
                          I love you Jaelynn
jaes new *DO*
*father n daughter*

modeling grammas headbands




May 10,2011 my niece Ariyah Nanuola Liti Takai was born into the crazy world. beautiful daughter of my lil bro Billy&his beautiful girlfriend Alexia...aaahhaaa yep billy is now a father. I was very emotional that day when my mom walked into the waiting room to tell me SHE IS HERE... i told myself ok, now no crying cause i dnt wanna look like a cry baby like my mom lol jk but really my mom was crying the whole she was in the room while alexia was pushing.. Im so happy that my own brothers are having their own babies. Tired of them treating my boys like soldiers, now its my kids turn to treat their kids like slaves lol JK never that.hahaha. I was very shocked that my brother asked me to name his daughter, I never expected that,but he asked. So i call my mom and Im asking her, wat do u want to name billys daughter she tells me,name her after you or my dads sister. so we go on discussing what to name her. Before either myself or my brothers had kids I never thought it was a big deal on what name to name ur child. But when I was trying to figure out a name for my niece my brain was just BLANK..really?lol. So the night before Alexia is goes in to get induced my brother texts me to remember to be there when baby is born cause Im naming her, Im like DUH. and following that txt he says and we want Ariyah in the name... To myself I LOVE THAT NAME...so i just named her middle name the same as mines and there you go**ARIYAH NANUOLA LITI TAKAI** now my lil bro needs to take her outta lock down n let me take her lol. 
                                bby Nanuola
                                May 10,2011
                                7lbs 10.3oz
                                 19 inches long


Ariyah Nanuola Liti Takai

1 comment:

  1. I love JaeLynn(: She is in my primary class! She is such a cute big sister to her little brother, just always making sure he is okay or if he needs anything I love it(: && I have yet to meet Ariyah but I can't wait too! She is beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete